In major tourist destinations, most travel guides are produced in bulk for the public at large. For well-off travellers, who make up luxury brands’ target audience, these guides generate little interest and are simply lacking in value. Saturated with advertisements of all kinds, these guides do not cater to the needs of luxury brands. Stylish and pleasant to hold, Concierge Maps guides are tailored to meet the needs of luxury hotels. By exclusively advertising high-end brands, Concierge Maps targets people with high purchasing power and offers countless prospects for luxury brands. Our guides are used by the concierges of luxury hotels in Geneva and Moscow, and soon by those in London, Paris, Milan and Saint Petersburg.
Why choose Concierge Maps for your marketing efforts?
- By advertising with Concierge Maps, you can invest in reaching an exclusively wealthy clientele, and enjoy an incredible potential for new sales.
- Our guides are currently offered to approximately 1,170,000 travellers with high purchasing power.
- Advertising in our guides will reinforce your brand’s relationship with the luxury hotels that accommodate your prospective clients.
- Concierge Maps has a very competitive CPM, up to 5 times less than the standard cost of print.
- Rich in information reflecting the needs of well-off international travellers, our guides are consulted several times during readers’ stay.
- Your advert will reach an affluent group of people who are staying in a city on holiday or for business — an ideal time for luxury in-store shopping.
- Concierge Maps has a multilingual website featuring information that will drive prospects to your boutique.
- Advertisers can combine and use the advertising space in the guide at their convenience.
- Concierge Maps will publish advertorials, which are in seamless alignment with the guide’s editorial line.
- Concierge Maps offers 6 months of visibility in all partner hotels (exclusively 5-star and upmarket hotels).
AUDIENCE FOR LUXURY HOTELS
As a luxury hotel, you strive to offer your guests an experience that meets their every need. No detail, from check-in to check out, should get in the way of this experience. However, all too often the guests of upmarket hotels are offered subpar travel guides and city maps which take away from their stay. Your clients deserve a guide that truly meets their standards and expectations. With the Concierge Maps guide, we want to contribute to the excellence of luxury hotels. Stylish and customised, our guides showcase the internal services and amenities of our partner establishments, and select information and adverts that reflect the needs and tastes of your clientele.
Why choose Concierge Maps guides?
- Each guide is custom-made, in partnership with your services, and reflects your graphic and editorial preferences. Personalised, our guides help to reinforce the brand image of our partner hotels.
- A nice, discreet, easy-to-hold printed object, Concierge Maps provides practical information and recommendations on the amenities offered by your hotel and the city where the traveller is staying: hotel restaurant, hotel spa, hotel boutiques, history, maps, anecdotes, useful numbers, must-see attractions, transport options, etc.
- Your hotel has the right to view the content of the guides; we are always receptive to your suggestions and needs when it comes to improving the guide.
- Our sponsors are exclusively luxury brands.
- We place a great deal of importance on aesthetics, ergonomics and relevance of the information presented in the guide. For example, since traditional maps are typically inconvenient, we have replaced them with several cardstock maps that are discreet, easy to use and rich in cultural and historical information.
- We will meet the most sophisticated requirements in terms of design and graphics, and only use quality materials to print our guides (soft-touch varnish cover).
- Our guides are provided at no cost, and we will print as many copies as necessary.
- Other than the French/English version of the guides, we also offer, upon special request, versions of the guides in Russian, Arabic and Chinese.
- Our guides are updated twice per year.
- The guide is sleek, features numerous photos of the hotel and is often saved by guests as a souvenir of their stay.